Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter diving at Rosario Beach, WA

I went diving yesterday at Rosario beach again, and got some of the best pictures I've taken so far. It's not too much of a stretch to say this considering most of the time I'm filming rather than taking pictures (a lot of the pictures I post are also just frames from videos I take). Pictures are nice because of the higher resolution though, and I try to take them when taking video is more of a challenge due to water conditions (surf, surge, waves etc). I didn't get much video this time around, but I'll incorporate some of the footage into the next video I make when I have enough to make a decent one.
Here are some of my favorite pictures:







You can visit my web album of all the pictures (including the not-so-good ones) from this dive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment